CSI is a leading application provider for government agencies and local,regional and statewide law enforcement agencies. Currently contracted by County Prosecutors’ Offices, the Supreme Court and State Police of New Jersey, the North Carolina Department of Justice in Raleigh, and others, CSI has established a reputation in developing and supporting web-based application solutions for various criminal justice, judiciary and regulatory agencies. CSI has also installed and supports applications in Hawaii, New Mexico, and Oklahoma.
> Cafeteria plan for full-time employee w/90 days of service
> Medical & dental insurance for full-time employee w/90 days of service
> Worker's compensation coverage
> Company-paid state short-term disability insurance
> Company-paid life insurance
> Company-paid accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates should be prepared to discuss salary history and prior work experience in detail.
- Creating and delivering product demonstrations, presentations, and perform basic product support
- Delivering product training and skills transfer to users/customers
- Travel within assigned territory for marketing presentations including trade shows (mainly NJ and tri-states area)
- Creating formal relationships with key decision makers and serving as external spokesperson
- Working on issues that impact design/selling success or address proof of concepts, products or technologies
- Working with client for budgeting and bidding preparations.
- Review and responded to RFI and RFP
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years pre-sales, large software system Sales Engineers, ERP or related experience in a high-tech company, with a record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Basic concept knowledge in network, web based, n-tiers software technology and architectures, cloud, big data, AI…, etc.
- Bid and multi locations project handling experience is a plus
- Experience of Law Enforcement Computer Aided Dispatching System, Record Management System, Case Management System is a plus
- Understanding law enforcement and government related business rules
- Design .NET applications in an enterprise IT environment.
- Develop and design new system modules for the Infoshare software system based on Web application by using Win Form, WPF, XML, Web Service, SQL Server, Reporting Service.
- Develop tools and flows by using UML, enterprise SDLC, e.g. Waterfall, RUP, UP, and Iterative.
- Assist with quality assurance tasks, including Unit Test, test data preparation, defect root cause analysis.
- Provide services for design and generation of the electronic document management system, such as case report, monthly report, aging report, inform letter template, and indictment template integrated in the application to the end customers.
- Design windows based application which related to InfoShare main system using ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, such as Megan Law Mapping, Crime Analysis, Intelligence Investigation and etc.
- Provide day-to-day support of existing Inforshare Web applications including software code fixes, enhancements, testing and business rule changes.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Java Script, DHTML, HTML 5, Ajax, Oracle, MS-SQL Server, SQLite and IOS Object-c
- Proficient in development tools and flows by using UML, enterprise SDLC
- Proficient in Win Form, WPF, XML, Web Service, and Reporting Services
- Strong UI design experience
Send resume to Computer Square Inc., 330 Mac Lane, Keasbey, NJ 08832. This position is eligible for the employee referral program.